PostScript and PDF file reader
Files in PostScript format contain plain text, and are commonly used to transfer and print documents without making previous modifications. Very useful when we want our documents printed by a printing house or when sharing them on the Internet. If you usually work with this format, you should be interested in GSview.
Get a GUI for Ghostscript
GSview is a graphical user interface for Ghostscript, a PostScript and PDF file interpreter and viewer used by laser printers. Ghostscript provides these functions but only through the command line.
- PostScript and PDF interpreter and viewer.
- Installs a graphical user interface (GUI) for Ghostscript.
- Modify page size and orientation.
- Extract from new files only the pages that interest you
- Make conversions between PostScript and PDF formats.
- Allows document printing.
If you need to work with PS or PDF files, but can't get used to using Ghostscript through the terminal command, you should download GSview for free.
- To use GSview, Ghostscript must be installed previously.